The idyllic peace of the River Thames is closer than you think...
Why not stop by to see us at work - on a sunny day or bright winter morning - then round your trip off with a visit to one of the many nearby pubs and restaurants in Historic Richmond!
- Car: Take the A316 via M3 or South Circular Road (A205), then take the A307 to Richmond centre. Parking is available on Richmond Green or NCP Richmond Station.
- Rail / Underground: Mainline, suburban and Underground trains to Richmond Station (RMD), a 5-minute walk away.
- Bus: Richmond Bridge is served by TfL Routes 33, 65, 490, 969, H22, H37, N22, R68, R70, 337, 371, 190.
- Walking: the Thames Path provides a pleasant graded year-round route for walking or cycling to the Boathouses.
- Cycling: Bikes are well served with London Cycle Network (LCN+) routes passing outside our door, and served by National Cycle Network (NCN) 4 passing through nearby Richmond Park.
Richmond Bridge Boathouses Ltd.,
Richmond upon Thames,
Phone: Mark Edwards, 020 8948 8270